Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Adel Abdul Mahdi between bowing and resignation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Adel Abdul Mahdi between bowing and resignation Empty Adel Abdul Mahdi between bowing and resignation

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Nov 2018, 2:36 am

[size=32]
    Adel Abdul Mahdi between bowing and resignation[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

43 minutes ago

It seems that the political scene will become more complicated. In the coming period, the organizational structure of most of the political parties involved and not participating in the political process seems to be in decline. We may see new births of movements that will emerge from the suffering. It will be up to them to restore and rearrange the national papers that have been scattered .

Did not meet the last parliamentary elections, the ambition of the Iraqi citizen; democracy in Iraq was nothing but a disaster  "made matters worse"! Because of the external interference and the knot of the ego, and I am convinced I freed you so they become obedient slaves, and that Iraq and its people will remain like the mocking sun!

Most of the participants in the political process contributed to the loss of the prestige of the state and the people, and clung to slogans contrary to their policies that brought the country to what it is now, and some parties led by brokers racing to obtain their quotas and privileges, and go to hell !

After the failure and failure of the policies of the previous governments, the political blocs, with their various names and affiliations, accused the charges and may not have been able to preserve the gains of overthrowing the dictatorial regime. If all the political blocs wanted the actual construction, it is now necessary to turn to new and new visions. Building the rest of the Iraqi citizen, who was exhausted by wars and gave him slogans .

The citizen is tired of the system of political and sectarian quotas, the quotas created by America; and the purpose of dispersing Iraqi society, and classification by race and doctrine and kill the national spirit that characterized the Iraqis for years . 
    We see that the data of the talks between the blocs and parliamentary alliances, indicate serious differences and does not suggest the possibility of forming a government consensus, and this government does not see the light unless the agreement between the heads of blocs to build a government capable of facing all forms of challenges, and able to rein in all armed factions that Can carry out an armed coup against the government at any moment.

Will Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi be able to reverse all equations and will he turn on friends and factions to form a government with the taste of dictatorship? Or will he resign as some think?

The continued policy of Iraq's current leaders, in the face of endless disputes between party leaders, will allow America to create a "new mission, a new clash and a new Arab revolution!" This is evidenced by many indications, including Tony Blair's earlier statements in which he expressed great remorse for the overthrow of Saddam, falling into traps of false information, as well as the statements of former NATO commander Welsey Clark. "We did not understand what Saddam Hussein meant when he said, In 2003 you will open the gates of Hell if you can overthrow me, and now everything is clear

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:38 am