Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Newspaper: the volume of exchange between Iraq and Saudi Arabia in ten years 8 billion dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

billion - Newspaper: the volume of exchange between Iraq and Saudi Arabia in ten years 8 billion dollars Empty Newspaper: the volume of exchange between Iraq and Saudi Arabia in ten years 8 billion dollars

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Nov 2018, 7:12 am

Newspaper: the volume of exchange between Iraq and Saudi Arabia in ten years 8 billion dollars

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The volume of trade exchange between Iraq and Saudi Arabia in 10 years is 8 billion dollars, the newspaper Asharq Al-Awsat reported on Sunday, revealing what President Barham Salih will discuss in Riyadh.
    "The trade exchange between Saudi Arabia and Iraq over the past 10 years is estimated at 23 billion riyals ($ 8 billion)," the newspaper said in a report.
    "The trade exchange guarantees oil, crude oil and its products and mixtures of juice and milk the list of Saudi goods exported to Iraq, while Saudi Arabia imports from Iraq aluminum alloys, gums, in addition to transport containers."
    "President Barham Saleh will hold talks with Saudi officials on bilateral relations as well as regional and international developments," the paper said, noting that Saleh's visit comes as a conclusion of a regional tour that included Jordan, Kuwait, the UAE and Iran. Relations and economic cooperation ".
    The relations between Iraq and Saudi Arabia have developed over the past few years, with the visit of senior officials from both countries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:33 pm