Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

The Association of Iraqi Private Banks is conducting a liquidity risk management and interest rate c

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Association of Iraqi Private Banks is conducting a liquidity risk management and interest rate c Empty The Association of Iraqi Private Banks is conducting a liquidity risk management and interest rate c

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Nov 2018, 7:15 am

The Association of Iraqi Private Banks is conducting a liquidity risk management and interest rate course

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On Sunday, the Association of Iraqi Private Banks held a training course on "Managing liquidity risk and interest rate" at the headquarters of the Association, with the participation of 34 trainees from the Central Bank and government and private banks.
    "This training program will enable us to understand the challenges and recommendations needed to manage the liquidity risk," said Ahmed Al Hashemi, director of administration and training at the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, during his speech at the opening of the session. "Liquidity risk has long been one of the main drivers of the crisis, During the early phase of the liquidity crisis, which began in 2007, many financial institutions, regardless of their capital adequacy level, are still struggling because they do not manage liquidity properly.
    "The course will last for four days for the period 18-22 / 11/2018," Hashemi said, adding that participants at the end of the program will be able to review the lessons learned from liquidity management in the current crisis and use a structural approach to assess liquidity risk management and asset and liability management and funding strategy Understanding how banks can anticipate, control and perform stress checks on the funding sources available to the institution and build an emergency strategy to deal with external cash flow pressures.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Lobo
    Lobo

The Association of Iraqi Private Banks is conducting a liquidity risk management and interest rate c Empty Re: The Association of Iraqi Private Banks is conducting a liquidity risk management and interest rate c

Post by Lobo Sun 18 Nov 2018, 12:48 pm

Thanks Rocky, all I can say is Better Late than Never.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:51 am