Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil surges amid expectations of OPEC supply cuts but trade worries are on the market

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil surges amid expectations of OPEC supply cuts but trade worries are on the market Empty Oil surges amid expectations of OPEC supply cuts but trade worries are on the market

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Nov 2018, 2:18 am

Oil surges amid expectations of OPEC supply cuts but trade worries are on the market

Oil surges amid expectations of OPEC supply cuts but trade worries are on the market 9692

Oil prices rose on Monday as traders expected Saudi Arabia, the world's top oil exporter, to press OPEC to cut supplies by the end of the year.
    Nevertheless, anxiety remains dominating markets amid severe trade disputes between the world's two largest economies, the United States and China.
    By 0660 GMT, global benchmark crude hit Brent crude for $ 67.21 a barrel, up 45 cents, or 0.7 percent from the previous close.
    US WTI futures rose 58 cents, or 1 percent, to $ 57.04 a barrel.
    OPEC, led by Saudi Arabia, its biggest producer, and its allies are seeking to cut supply by between 1 million and 1.4 million bpd to cope with slowing demand growth and preventing a supply oversupply in the market.
    Despite Monday's gains, oil prices remain about 25 percent below their high levels in early October as supply surged and demand growth slowed.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:11 pm