Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

after Iraq .. Iran: We did not send messages to Saudi Arabia through Barham Saleh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh -  after Iraq .. Iran: We did not send messages to Saudi Arabia through Barham Saleh Empty after Iraq .. Iran: We did not send messages to Saudi Arabia through Barham Saleh

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Nov 2018, 2:58 am

[size=32]
    after Iraq .. Iran: We did not send messages to Saudi Arabia through Barham Saleh[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

one hour ago

The Iranian Foreign Ministry said on Monday that Tehran did not request mediation between Iraqi President Barham Salih and Saudi Arabia to mediate with Riyadh during his visit to Saudi Arabia.
    "Iran did not send any messages to Saudi Arabia through the Iraqi president during his recent visit to Riyadh," Qasimi told a news conference in Tehran today.
    The media office of the Iraqi presidency has denied earlier in the morning what was reported by the Gulf media on the mediation of President Barham Saleh between Iran and Saudi Arabia.
    The office said in a statement today that " the media Gulf published source (unofficial) story that" Iran has been negotiating to Saudi Arabia, and that the Iraqi president proposed to mediate and carry a message to Riyadh from his Iranian counterpart. " 
    The statement added , " While we affirm the invalidity of this news In absolute terms, we stress the need to take accurate information from reliable sources, which is consistent with the professional charters of the media. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:05 am