Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump: Saudi Crown Prince told me 5 times that he is not involved in the killing of Khashoggi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump: Saudi Crown Prince told me 5 times that he is not involved in the killing of Khashoggi Empty Trump: Saudi Crown Prince told me 5 times that he is not involved in the killing of Khashoggi

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Nov 2018, 3:08 am

[size=32]
    Trump: Saudi Crown Prince told me 5 times that he is not involved in the killing of Khashoggi[/size]
    Trump: Saudi Crown Prince told me 5 times that he is not involved in the killing of Khashoggi 88885

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

US President Donald Trump said on Sunday that he did not want to listen to recordings of the killing of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi, and revealed that Saudi Crown Prince Prince Mohammed bin Salman told him five times that he was not involved in the killing.
    "We have registration, I do not want to listen to him," Trump said in an interview with Fox News. "I have no reason to listen to him."
    "I have no reason to listen to him, I asked people if he should be listened to, and they told me there was no reason to listen to him," Trump said.
    "I know everything that happened in the recording without listening to it, it's very violent, it's brutal, it's horrible," Trump said.
    Trump said Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman had told him five times that he was not involved in the killings.
    Asked whether he would accept that because he needed the Saudi Crown Prince, Trump said, "Will anyone ever know? But he had people close to him who were probably involved."
    "You have seen that we have imposed severe and substantial sanctions on a large number of Saudi people, but at the same time we have an ally and I want to maintain the relationship with an ally who was very good in many respects."

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:47 pm