Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Qadu: The Government Must Be Forced To Amend Or Cancel The Strategic Agreement With America

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Qadu: The Government Must Be Forced To Amend Or Cancel The Strategic Agreement With America Empty Qadu: The Government Must Be Forced To Amend Or Cancel The Strategic Agreement With America

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Nov 2018, 4:20 am

Qadu: The Government Must Be Forced To Amend Or Cancel The Strategic Agreement With America
    At 16:55 | 18-11-2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Ansar / Special ..
    MP stressed the alliance of conquest Haneen Qaddo, on Sunday, the need to mobilize the support of the largest number of members of the House of Representatives to oblige the government to amend the strategic agreement signed with the United States or cancel.
    Al-Qaddo said in a statement to Al-Ansar website that "repeated American interventions in Iraq's internal affairs require a firm stance to stop these American practices."
    He added that "to show the views of the political blocs behind the continued survival of US forces in Iraq," accusing "some blocks to support that foreign military presence politically."
    It is noteworthy that the United States of America is engaged in blatant interference in Iraqi affairs, in terms of its presence on Iraqi territory near the border with Syria, and its support for the terrorist groups, and on the other hand his blatant interference in the political process. Ending / 62 a

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:12 pm