Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+9
jedi17
Wheelman
fonz1951
mochasmom
weslin3
pc1chas
noced71
Lobo
Rocky
13 posters

Central Bank reveals to "NAS" details of the project "Structuring the currency

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank reveals to "NAS" details of the project "Structuring the currency Empty Central Bank reveals to "NAS" details of the project "Structuring the currency

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Nov 2018, 1:37 pm

Central Bank reveals to "NAS" details of the project "Structuring the currency"

[ltr]Monday 19 November 2018[/ltr]

[rtl]Baghdad - Nas[/rtl]

[rtl]The Central Bank of Iraq revealed on Monday details of the project "Structuring the currency", which aims to delete 3 zeros, to facilitate the circulation of currency.[/rtl]

[rtl]"The currency structuring project, when it was first floated, faced many objections. It was postponed to be launched again in 2014 and started to be implemented," said Abdulkarim Hassan, general manager of the issue and treasury, in an interview with NAS today (November 19, 2018). A new reason to postpone it. "[/rtl]

[rtl]Hassan explained that "the draft currency structure aims to delete three zeros to turn the category of a thousand dinars to one dinar, while replacing the thousand dinars in the place of one million dinars." He pointed out that "the project allows the printing of new categories of dinar and half dinars down to deal with the bank."[/rtl]

[rtl]He stressed that "the idea is integrated and there is a comprehensive study and the project does not need to apply," stressing that "this project must be implemented despite the obstacles that led to the postponement."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Lobo
    Lobo

Central Bank reveals to "NAS" details of the project "Structuring the currency Empty Re: Central Bank reveals to "NAS" details of the project "Structuring the currency

Post by Lobo Mon 19 Nov 2018, 2:08 pm

Thanks Rocky - does this "mean" what I am hoping it means - the RV -

Hassan explained that "the draft currency structure aims to delete three zeros to turn the category of a thousand dinars to one dinar, while replacing the thousand dinars in the place of one million dinars." He pointed out that "the project allows the printing of new categories of dinar and half dinars down to deal with the bank."

The dinar is worthless but with the RV, the new lower categories and half dinars (like our half-dollar .50cents - I hope that is what is represents) I AM PRAYING 
    noced71
    noced71
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Central Bank reveals to "NAS" details of the project "Structuring the currency Empty Re: Central Bank reveals to "NAS" details of the project "Structuring the currency

Post by noced71 Mon 19 Nov 2018, 4:25 pm

I am wondering about this statement in the article. 

A new reason to postpone it. 
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Mon 19 Nov 2018, 4:34 pm

Oh stop Noced, this does not say - will be postponed.

"stressing that "this project must be implemented despite the obstacles that led to the postponement"
    pc1chas
    pc1chas
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by pc1chas Mon 19 Nov 2018, 4:39 pm

Is it me, or does this sound like the dirty word--lop??  Im praying it isn't...
    noced71
    noced71
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by noced71 Mon 19 Nov 2018, 4:47 pm

Lobo wrote:Oh stop Noced, this does not say - will be postponed.

"stressing that "this project must be implemented despite the obstacles that led to the postponement"
    lol....Lobo..  I am not trying to be negative nancy....I am just wondering why is that statement there.

I am sooooooooooo ready for this... just like everyone else. But that statement is bothering me. Why,,because everytime we get close.. they move  the goal posts.

But WHY did they put that statement there? The article (when translated) contradicts itself.
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Mon 19 Nov 2018, 4:49 pm

It is not a lop - the CBI has made it clear in past articles that they ARE GOING TO ENHANCE THE VALUE OF THE CURRENCY.  If it was a lop, the 1/2 dinar would be worth less than dirt.  They have to get rid of the large notes and RV, giving the currency worth, and the lower denominations will be used as we use the lower denominations here in the US.  They are going to introduce metals (coins), like we use coins here - it is on its way.  They can't become totally international without a currency that can be exchanged for other currency globally - and traded on the FX market.  The MasterCard and Visa Cards that have been given out are touted as international and can be used anywhere.  Just waiting for the button to be pushed and they are good to go and we go to the bank to exchange our dinar for our currency.

flower
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Mon 19 Nov 2018, 4:55 pm

I understand Noced, but it is a positive article - I think the writers of the articles are thinking in Arabic and even though it is translated into English, we think in English and find their wording and phrasing confusing and contradicting - much like a headline to an article and the article is about the opposite of the headline.  I know that Iraq will be a very wealthy country and we are blessed to be able to have a small part of sharing in the wealth.  Even President Trump told Mahdi that we would help restore and rebuild infrastructure that was destroyed BUT NOT BUILD NEW BUILDINGS BECAUSE IRAQ WAS A WEALTHY COUNTRY AND COULD AFFORD TO BUILD NEW BUILDINGS - THAT IS A HUGE HINT.
    noced71
    noced71
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by noced71 Mon 19 Nov 2018, 5:04 pm

Lobo wrote:I understand Noced, but it is a positive article - I think the writers of the articles are thinking in Arabic and even though it is translated into English, we think in English and find their wording and phrasing confusing and contradicting - much like a headline to an article and the article is about the opposite of the headline.  I know that Iraq will be a very wealthy country and we are blessed to be able to have a small part of sharing in the wealth.  Even President Trump told Mahdi that we would help restore and rebuild infrastructure that was destroyed BUT NOT BUILD NEW BUILDINGS BECAUSE IRAQ WAS A WEALTHY COUNTRY AND COULD AFFORD TO BUILD NEW BUILDINGS - THAT IS A HUGE HINT.
    I too am hoping its a translation thing. I know they can't lop... lets hope this is the sign-nudge-hint we are waiting on. :-)
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Mon 19 Nov 2018, 5:33 pm

And don't know if it has any meaning.... Dec 3rd last of the currency to be sold here... I would think that would be a sign before the RV.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:59 am