Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

candidates fail to exclude deputies in the Iraqi parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

candidates fail to exclude deputies in the Iraqi parliament Empty candidates fail to exclude deputies in the Iraqi parliament

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Nov 2018, 2:52 am

[size=32]
    candidates fail to exclude deputies in the Iraqi parliament[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

14 minutes ago

The Supreme Federal Court responded to the appeals of seven candidates for the elections of the House of Representatives, pointing out that the plaintiffs can resort to the method of appeal provided for in Article (52) of the Constitution. 
    "The Supreme Federal Court held its session on Wednesday, 21/11/2018, headed by Judge Medhat al-Mahmoud and the presence of all members of the judiciary." 
    He added that "the meeting was devoted to consider appeals filed by seven candidates demanding the exclusion of winners in the elections of the House of Representatives."
    He pointed out that "the court responded to these appeals because it was considered outside its jurisdiction and informed the plaintiffs that the process of ratification of the election results had been done by them and that they could have the will and they had the legal means of proving recourse to the method of appeal stipulated in Article (52) Of the Constitution, which states: (1) The Council of Representatives shall decide on the validity of the membership of its members within thirty days of the date of registration of the objection by a two-thirds majority of its members. Second: The decision of the Council may be appealed to the Federal Supreme Court within thirty days from the date of its issuance. "He said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:03 am