Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

IRAQ RUNS ITS ECONOMY TOWARDS TURKEY

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

economy - IRAQ RUNS ITS ECONOMY TOWARDS TURKEY Empty IRAQ RUNS ITS ECONOMY TOWARDS TURKEY

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Nov 2018, 6:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

After the US sanctions against Iran, the Turkish market has become a source of Iraqi imports of goods, as an alternative to its banned Iranian counterpart.
    Ankara has strong relations with Iraq in the social, political, cultural, commercial and economic fields, according to data from the Turkish Ministry of Commerce and the Turkish Statistical Agency.
    The data indicate that Iraq rose to the second place after Germany, in terms of the import of Turkish products in the year of the eleventh and the value of Turkish exports to Iraq rose to the limit of twelve billion dollars in the year two thousand and thirteen.
    While the value of Turkish exports to Iraq in 2000 reached three hundred and eighty million dollars, the volume of foreign trade increased last year to more than ten billion dollars.
    Turkish exports to Iraq totaled 9 billion dollars last year, while the value of products imported by Turkey from Iraq amounted to one billion and half billion dollars.
    Turkish construction companies have an important position in the Iraqi contracting market, and their activities in the country have increased dramatically after the US invasion of Iraq in 2000.
    The Turkish companies contributed to the completion of more than six hundred projects, in the field of infrastructure and metadata in ten years, worth thirteen billion dollars.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:48 am