Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Check local banks grew by more than 15% during 2013

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Check local banks grew by more than 15% during 2013 Empty Check local banks grew by more than 15% during 2013

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Jan 2014, 5:53 am

Check local banks grew by more than 15% during 2013

28/01/2014

BAGHDAD / JD / .. Announced that the Association of private banks to achieve growth in the work of local banks during the past year by more than (15%), calling for effective contribution in the development process through the funding of projects.

The executive director of the Association Abdul Aziz Hassoun told / JD /: that banking activity during the past year was positive, despite what has happened in some of the private banks and the problems of special things work, but it was able to increase its capital and expand their financial positions.

He added that the banking sector grew by more than (15%), especially in the volume of deposits at banks, and this is what lifting of financial balance and make them able to finance projects and business development in the country.

He called on the Director of the Association of private banks: the local banks to continue to promote its finances for the development of its business and to provide help and support for economic activities through funding.

It is noted that the banking system in Iraq consists of forty-three banks, as well as the Central Bank and distributed by the property between (7) state banks and 30 bank my family, including (7) Islamic banks in addition to (6) of foreign banks. / End / 8 /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:02 am