Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Check local banks grew by more than 15% during 2013

rocky

Post by rocky on Tue 28 Jan 2014, 5:53 am

28/01/2014

BAGHDAD / JD / .. Announced that the Association of private banks to achieve growth in the work of local banks during the past year by more than (15%), calling for effective contribution in the development process through the funding of projects.

The executive director of the Association Abdul Aziz Hassoun told / JD /: that banking activity during the past year was positive, despite what has happened in some of the private banks and the problems of special things work, but it was able to increase its capital and expand their financial positions.

He added that the banking sector grew by more than (15%), especially in the volume of deposits at banks, and this is what lifting of financial balance and make them able to finance projects and business development in the country.

He called on the Director of the Association of private banks: the local banks to continue to promote its finances for the development of its business and to provide help and support for economic activities through funding.

It is noted that the banking system in Iraq consists of forty-three banks, as well as the Central Bank and distributed by the property between (7) state banks and 30 bank my family, including (7) Islamic banks in addition to (6) of foreign banks. / End / 8 /

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ar&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dananernews.com%2FNews_Details.php%3FID%3D4393

Current date/time is Fri 09 Dec 2016, 7:28 am