Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
Lobo
Rocky
6 posters

The Central Bank and the Association of Iraqi Private Banks sign a memorandum of understanding in th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Association - The Central Bank and the Association of Iraqi Private Banks sign a memorandum of understanding in th - Page 2 Empty The Central Bank and the Association of Iraqi Private Banks sign a memorandum of understanding in th

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Nov 2018, 7:03 am

First topic message reminder :

The Central Bank and the Association of Iraqi Private Banks sign a memorandum of understanding in the field of training

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Association of Iraqi Private Banks signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the Center for Banking Studies at the Central Bank for cooperation in the fields of training and research. 
    The Executive Director of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, Ali Tariq, in a press statement received by "Economy News", "The Association of Iraqi private banks signed a memorandum of understanding with the Center for Studies at the Central Bank of Iraq at the headquarters of the Central Bank in the areas of rehabilitation, training and research to develop mutual understanding in the areas Practical and applied training ". 
    He added that "the memorandum of understanding provides for cooperation between the Central Bank and the Association of Iraqi private banks to exchange experiences in the fields of training and professional and institutional to raise the professional level of trainees." He pointed out that "the memorandum of understanding aims to benefit from international expertise and specialized to promote the workers in the banking sector." 
    He pointed out that "the memorandum of understanding aims to cooperate and consult in determining the required training in the coming period as well as the delivery of all training programs for all banks operating in the country."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Lobo
    Lobo

Association - The Central Bank and the Association of Iraqi Private Banks sign a memorandum of understanding in th - Page 2 Empty Re: The Central Bank and the Association of Iraqi Private Banks sign a memorandum of understanding in th

Post by Lobo Fri 23 Nov 2018, 1:58 pm

You are welcome - the doom and gloomers are just that - down, down and down - so sad.

I believe I was given this investment to enhance my life - after all the CBI said they were going to 

ENHANCE THE VALUE OF THE DINAR -

that is not a lop and not another devaluation - SO, be sure to make your plans, check them over to be sure you don't miss anything and then enjoy.

bighug bighug bighug
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Association - The Central Bank and the Association of Iraqi Private Banks sign a memorandum of understanding in th - Page 2 Empty Re: The Central Bank and the Association of Iraqi Private Banks sign a memorandum of understanding in th

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Nov 2018, 2:49 pm

Lobo wrote:You are welcome - the doom and gloomers are just that - down, down and down - so sad.

I believe I was given this investment to enhance my life - after all the CBI said they were going to 

ENHANCE THE VALUE OF THE DINAR -

that is not a lop and not another devaluation - SO, be sure to make your plans, check them over to be sure you don't miss anything and then enjoy.

bighug bighug bighug
    i bekieve as you do lobo
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ahill Fri 23 Nov 2018, 3:06 pm

Yes,  I will quadruple this.   Thank you Rocky  very , very much.

I owe, I owe, I owe.

When we finally get our prize maybe we all can celebrate in Las Vegas or an all-inclusive  resort
    somewhere.
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ahill Fri 23 Nov 2018, 3:11 pm

I owe, I owe, I owe.

When we finally get our prize maybe we all can celebrate in Las Vegas or an all-inclusive  resort
    somewhere.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Fri 23 Nov 2018, 4:14 pm

ahill wrote:Yes,  I will quadruple this.   Thank you Rocky  very , very much.

I owe, I owe, I owe.

somewhere.
    Go ahead and say that again ahill... Rocky deserves it. lol!
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ahill Fri 23 Nov 2018, 7:05 pm

I'm waiting to break open the champagne

Come on Iraq ........... RV, RV,  RV.
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ahill Fri 23 Nov 2018, 7:21 pm

Now  I can quintupicate    this ........ thanks rocky study study study

laugh laugh laugh , drunk drunk drunk drunk drunk

lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:31 pm