Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Association of Iraqi Private Banks concludes the liquidity risk management cycle

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Association - The Association of Iraqi Private Banks concludes the liquidity risk management cycle Empty The Association of Iraqi Private Banks concludes the liquidity risk management cycle

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Nov 2018, 7:05 am

The Association of Iraqi Private Banks concludes the liquidity risk management cycle

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Iraqi Private Banking Association concluded Thursday its liquidity and interest rate risk management course at its headquarters in Baghdad.
    The director of administration and training in the Association of Iraqi private banks, Ahmed Hashemi, during the closing ceremony, which was attended by "economy News", "The Association of Iraqi private banks are trying through their ongoing training to adhere to the CBI's training and keep abreast of the banking development taking place at the Arab and global levels."
    He added that "the course of risk management was attended by more than 30 trainees such as government and private banks, a step that suggests interest banks in the training organized by the Association of Iraqi private banks."
    The director of risk management at the Central Bank of Iraq, Hussein Lazem, said during his attendance at the graduation ceremony that he noticed that most of the problems experienced by banks caused by the imbalance in the Department of Risk Management.
    He added that "so the Association of Banks has been interested in the establishment of such courses that will rise in the banking sector of Iraq during the coming period."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:49 am