Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: Budget amendments guarantee the installation of contract personnel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

budget - Parliamentary Finance: Budget amendments guarantee the installation of contract personnel Empty Parliamentary Finance: Budget amendments guarantee the installation of contract personnel

Post by Rocky Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:33 am

Parliamentary Finance: Budget amendments guarantee the installation of contract personnel

09:23 - 23/11/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The Finance Committee of the parliamentary, on Friday, the lack of management of the functional grades within the budget of 2019, indicating that the budget and after the amendment to it, it will include the paragraph fix contracts and degrees of deletion and development.
    "The budget of 2019 after the meeting of the joint committee between parliament and the government, it will not contain any degrees of employment."
    He added that "the budget included the installation of owners of electricity contracts, and it is hoped that also be installed contracts of the Ministry of Education, and included degrees of deletion and development of previous years."
    He pointed out that "the current parliamentary session will be reviewed during the retirement law, as there are likely to be changes, in order to invest young energies and provide the state departments with graduates." End 25 n

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:18 am