Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Google Pay expands to include more banks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Google Pay expands to include more banks Empty Google Pay expands to include more banks

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Nov 2018, 1:16 am

Google Pay expands to include more banks

Google Pay expands to include more banks 11400

All of the products offered by Google and Apple are known to compete with each other in different markets, from smart phones and tablets to mobile and wireless services. Google Pay and Apple Pay are likely to be among the most widely used phone payment services In the United States, but neither wants to commit to a comprehensive implementation yet. 
    According to India's phonearena website, although Google and Apple have made telephone payments in many countries and countries around the world, the United States remains its main focus, at least until it reaches 100% coverage. Google recently added up to 16 new banks to the list of financial institutions offering Google Pay support.
    Other users in the US or any other country in the world can find out whether their bank supports Google Pay by checking the Google Support page, which contains approximately 1,800 organizations.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=14483

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:58 pm