Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

collapse of oil is worrying markets .. Where are the prices heading?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

collapse of oil is worrying markets .. Where are the prices heading? Empty collapse of oil is worrying markets .. Where are the prices heading?

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Nov 2018, 1:55 am

[size=32]
    collapse of oil is worrying markets .. Where are the prices heading?[/size]
    collapse of oil is worrying markets .. Where are the prices heading? Oil%20(2)

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

(Reuters) - Oil prices plunged in Friday's trading into global market concerns after a new wave of dramatic price declines.

US oil prices fell by as much as 7 percent, while Brent crude, the global benchmark, fell by 5.5 percent.

The recent sell-off led to a fall in the price of US crude to below $ 51 a barrel for the first time since October 2017, recording a loss of almost 10% in last week's trading.

Concern over increased supply and falling demand has caused oil to drop by a third since rising to a four-year high of over $ 76 a barrel in early 2018.

"The six-week intensive sell-off was at least alarming," said Michael Hague, head of commodities research at Societe Generale.

The oil bulls "buyers" hope that OPEC and Russia will succeed in saving markets by announcing significant production cuts at a meeting next month in Vienna.

For his part, US President Donald Trump is pressing Saudi Arabia and OPEC to not cut production despite the collapse of prices.

Traders in the oil markets are concerned about Trump's recent praise for Saudi Arabia, which suggests that the Saudis will not support a significant cut in production.

Keywords: 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/d386e59b-9f60-4386-be5c-9c759038618a

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:57 am