Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade announces the cancellation of more than 13 thousand members of the ration card

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

announces - Trade announces the cancellation of more than 13 thousand members of the ration card Empty Trade announces the cancellation of more than 13 thousand members of the ration card

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Nov 2018, 2:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Trade announces the cancellation of more than 13 thousand members of the ration card[/size]

[rtl]1 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]The Ministry of Commerce announced on Sunday, the removal of more than 13 thousand members of the ration card, because of travel or death.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The director general of the Ministry of Planning and Follow-up Department, Abtahal Hashem, said in a statement, "Trend Press" obtained a copy of it, "The department has canceled 55 food agencies and flour during the month of July because of the violation of their agents to the controls and instructions."[/rtl]
    [rtl]She added that "the department carried out during the same month the rotation of 55 agencies and the granting of two agencies in addition to the registration of 9254 newborn children and a new registration for 48000 individuals and was written off 13640 individuals and children of the ration card because of death or travel.[/rtl]
    [rtl]She noted that "was registered 5718720 families in Baghdad and the provinces as well as the blocking of 726133 individuals."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:07 pm