Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Aramco will sign 30 agreements worth about $ 25 billion to strengthen local content

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

billion -  Aramco will sign 30 agreements worth about $ 25 billion to strengthen local content Empty Aramco will sign 30 agreements worth about $ 25 billion to strengthen local content

Post by Rocky Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:05 am

Aramco will sign 30 agreements worth about $ 25 billion to strengthen local content

billion -  Aramco will sign 30 agreements worth about $ 25 billion to strengthen local content 9594

Saudi Aramco will sign 30 deals worth around $ 25 billion this week with local and foreign companies as part of efforts to expand the kingdom's industrial base and manufacture more of its products domestically, an executive said.
    The agreements are slated to be signed on the sidelines of the ARAMCO Forum for the Kingdom's Total Value Added Enhancement Program, which will be held on Monday and Tuesday.
    The Sufaat program is a plan developed by the state oil giant a few years ago with the aim of doubling the percentage of energy-related goods and services generated domestically to 70 percent of total expenditures by 2021.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:27 am