Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy reveals the establishment of political parties to open investment offices in Nineveh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

investment - Deputy reveals the establishment of political parties to open investment offices in Nineveh Empty Deputy reveals the establishment of political parties to open investment offices in Nineveh

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Nov 2018, 1:58 am

Deputy reveals the establishment of political parties to open investment offices in Nineveh

08:55 - 28/11/2018[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The MP for the province of Nineveh Mansour al-Maraid, on Wednesday, the establishment of some political parties to open (economic) investment offices in the province of Nineveh in order to benefit materially from the people, noting that the Prime Minister was informed during the meeting with deputies and officials of Nineveh.
    Al-Maraid said in a statement to the Information that "some political parties are trying to exploit the people of Nineveh and benefit from them financially, through the opening of investment offices (economic) in Nineveh," noting that "the first and last responsible for what is happening in Nineveh is Prime Minister, That the province of Nineveh budgeted by the previous government funds to Nineveh. "
    He explained that "Nineveh suffers from a shortage in the number of police from 10-15 thousand elements, as the responsible authorities not to include any money in the budget to add the number mentioned, and therefore the Prime Minister to put the necessary funds in the budget to increase the number of police in Nineveh.
    "Nineveh was exploited by terrorism because of the policies of previous governments, and the concealment of neglect of those governments in previous periods, and was formed a committee under the previous government to investigate the fall of Nineveh, and showed nothing, and still Nineveh treated on the basis that their status is exceptional.
    "The Prime Minister promised to solve the problems of Nineveh, saying (I will see a word in the paper demands, and I will respond to you what I can do and what I can not)," stressing that "the Nineveh MPs are waiting for the Prime Minister's response to the demands and then will take their position after" . End 25 n

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

investment - Deputy reveals the establishment of political parties to open investment offices in Nineveh Empty Deputy reveals the establishment of political parties to open investment offices in Nineveh

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Nov 2018, 2:11 am

08:55 - 28/11/2018[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The MP for the province of Nineveh Mansour al-Maraid, on Wednesday, the establishment of some political parties to open (economic) investment offices in the province of Nineveh in order to benefit materially from the people, noting that the Prime Minister was informed during the meeting with deputies and officials of Nineveh.
    Al-Maraid said in a statement to the Information that "some political parties are trying to exploit the people of Nineveh and benefit from them financially, through the opening of investment offices (economic) in Nineveh," noting that "the first and last responsible for what is happening in Nineveh is Prime Minister, That the province of Nineveh budgeted by the previous government funds to Nineveh. "
    He explained that "Nineveh suffers from a shortage in the number of police from 10-15 thousand elements, as the responsible authorities not to include any money in the budget to add the number mentioned, and therefore the Prime Minister to put the necessary funds in the budget to increase the number of police in Nineveh.
    "Nineveh was exploited by terrorism because of the policies of previous governments, and the concealment of neglect of those governments in previous periods, and was formed a committee under the previous government to investigate the fall of Nineveh, and showed nothing, and still Nineveh treated on the basis that their status is exceptional.
    "The Prime Minister promised to solve the problems of Nineveh, saying (I will see a word in the paper demands, and I will respond to you what I can do and what I can not)," stressing that "the Nineveh MPs are waiting for the Prime Minister's response to the demands and then will take their position after" . End 25 n

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:03 pm