Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

injury Kuwaiti explosion near the Iraqi border

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

injury Kuwaiti explosion near the Iraqi border Empty injury Kuwaiti explosion near the Iraqi border

Post by Rocky Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:15 am

[size=32]
    injury Kuwaiti explosion near the Iraqi border[/size]
     injury Kuwaiti explosion near the Iraqi border 7777774

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

A Kuwaiti citizen was injured in a landmine explosion while passing his vehicle at the Greshan Center, near the Kuwaiti-Iraqi border.

The Interior Ministry said in a statement that "the operating room received a report of the explosion of a landmine during the passage of a Kuwaiti citizen at the center of Greishan, which led to the injury of the commander and taken to the hospital and the burning of the vehicle."

The ministry added that during the past few days it has received numerous reports of the presence of bodies suspected of being military remnants in the ground areas. The explosives teams immediately moved and were dealt with.

Keywords: 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/b8e3f668-8dff-40fd-86be-d23aab0cdb58

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:47 am