Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A trade agreement between Iran and South Korea to circumvent US sanctions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran - A trade agreement between Iran and South Korea to circumvent US sanctions Empty A trade agreement between Iran and South Korea to circumvent US sanctions

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Dec 2018, 7:26 am

A trade agreement between Iran and South Korea to circumvent US sanctions

14:17 - 02/12/2018

Iran - A trade agreement between Iran and South Korea to circumvent US sanctions %D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A8%D8%B6%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%B9-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Iran has signed a trade deal with South Korea aimed at circumventing the illegal sanctions imposed by the United States on Iran after its unilateral withdrawal from the nuclear deal.
    According to the media, Iran signed the agreement with South Korea in order to export Iranian oil to this country and import the goods from them.
    The process of signing this deal is part of an Iranian plan to circumvent the unjust sanctions imposed by America unilaterally on Iran following the illegal withdrawal of the United States from the nuclear agreement, which targets the life of the Iranian citizen in several areas, including the pharmaceutical sector.
    In this context, the head of the Iranian-Korean Chamber of Commerce said that Iran will recover the proceeds of its oil sales to South Korea by importing goods from this country.
    South Korea imports 13 percent of its oil needs from Iran, but has stopped importing oil from Tehran in the recent period because of sanctions against Tehran by Washington. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:37 am