Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil rises 4% in support of a trade truce and expectations of supply cuts

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade -   Oil rises 4% in support of a trade truce and expectations of supply cuts Empty Oil rises 4% in support of a trade truce and expectations of supply cuts

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Dec 2018, 1:44 am

Oil rises 4% in support of a trade truce and expectations of supply cuts

Trade -   Oil rises 4% in support of a trade truce and expectations of supply cuts 11609

Oil prices jumped nearly 4 percent after the United States and China agreed to a 90-day truce in their trade dispute, and Alberta ordered the Canadian province to cut production, while OPEC is likely to cut supplies.
    Brent crude for the year was up $ 2.23 to settle at $ 61.69 a barrel, up 3.75 percent.
    US West Texas Intermediate crude futures rose $ 2.02 to settle at $ 52.95 a barrel, up 3.97 percent.
    The crude rose more than 5 percent earlier in the session.
    China and the United States agreed at a meeting on the sidelines of the G20 summit in Argentina not to impose additional customs duties for at least 90 days while the two sides were in talks to resolve existing disputes.
    Trade war between the two world's two largest economies has severely strained world trade, raising fears of an economic slowdown.
    Crude oil is not on the list of products facing import duties, but traders said positive sentiment supports crude markets.
    Oil has also received support from the Alberta region's announcement that it will force producers to cut crude output by 8.7 percent or 325,000 bpd to counter pipeline bottlenecks that could lead to an increase in inventories.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:18 pm