Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: 67% of the budget revenues will go to salaries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

salaries - Parliamentary Finance: 67% of the budget revenues will go to salaries Empty Parliamentary Finance: 67% of the budget revenues will go to salaries

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Dec 2018, 1:59 am

Parliamentary Finance: 67% of the budget revenues will go to salaries

10:17 - 04/12/2018[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    A member of the Finance Committee Parliamentary Ahmad Hama Rashid, Tuesday, that 67% of the revenues of the budget for the year 2019 will go to salaries, while the allocations of the Ministries of Defense and Interior amounted to 12 trillion dinars.
    "The general budget for 2019 is based on a single revenue, which is oil, in addition to guaranteeing the budget a set of new taxes," Rasheed said in a statement.
    He added that "the parliamentary finance put many observations on the law of the budget of 2019," explaining that "among those observations is to go 67% of the budget revenues to salaries."
    Rashid pointed out that "the allocation of the ministries of defense and interior is estimated at 12 trillion Iraqi dinars and this allocation is very large," noting that "the most prominent of these observations is also the allocation of large sums of licensing rounds compared to oil revenues." Ending / 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:13 pm