Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Budget amounted to 170 trillion after adjusting petro-dollar to $ 5

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Budget amounted to 170 trillion after adjusting petro-dollar to $ 5 Empty Budget amounted to 170 trillion after adjusting petro-dollar to $ 5

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Feb 2014, 4:50 am

Budget amounted to 170 trillion after adjusting petro-dollar to $ 5

02/02/2014

BAGHDAD / JD / .. Revealed the Finance Committee for adjust the amount of the budget after the lifting of the petro-dollar to $ 5, while confirming that the size of the budget amounted to 170 trillion and 411 billion dinars.

A member of the MP Magda al-Tamimi told / JD /: that the size of the budget in 2014 amounted to 170 trillion and 411 billion dinars after the decision of the Council of Ministers containing raise funds for the petro-dollar to $ 5.

She explained: a modification is made to the amount allocated to projects oil-producing provinces through the conduct transfers required coordination with the Ministries of Finance and Planning federated the equivalent of $ 5 for each barrel of crude oil producer in the province and $ 5 for each barrel of crude oil refined in refineries to maintain and $ 5 for ( 150) cubic meters of natural gas produced in the province.

She added that the total planned budget deficit stood at 30 trillion ($ 771) billion dinars.

The Cabinet has approved the amendment of the amount of petro-dollar to five dollars.

The council said in a statement he had agreed to the amendment of Article (2 / I / e) of the draft law on the federal budget of the Republic of Iraq for the fiscal year 2014, according to the formula contained in the book and the Ministry of Finance with the number 674, dated 20.01.2014 and notice of the House of Representatives so with an adjustable amount equal to the amount of the planned $ 5 for petrodollar. / End / Doaa Amer /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:50 am