Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Court recognizes the support of an American soldier to "Dahesh"

rocky

Post by rocky on Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:39 am

09:47 - 05/12/2018

Information / Baghdad ..
A US court sentenced a US soldier in Hawaii to 25 years in prison on Tuesday for trying to help the criminal "Daash" organization, which had earlier declared allegiance to him, the Justice Department said.
Upon leaving prison, Ekika Kang, 35, will remain under surveillance for at least 20 years.
"Kang pledged to defend the United States as an element of our army, but he betrayed his country by pledging allegiance to the Dahesh organization and trying to send documents to him," John Demers, assistant secretary of state for national security affairs, said in a statement.
According to US authorities, Kang began in early 2016 to get close to the ideas of the organization, and was regularly watching his films on the Internet. He also told prosecutors that he had planned to commit a terrorist act targeting the Christmas market in Honolulu or the barracks where he worked.
The soldier, who was heavily trained in the fighting, was transferred in the summer of 2017 documents and military equipment to the elements of the FBI, who introduced themselves as mediators to organize the "advocate" of the criminal. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:12 pm