Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

the Iraqi parliament fails to complete the government formation of Adel Abdul Mahdi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliament -  the Iraqi parliament fails to complete the government formation of Adel Abdul Mahdi Empty the Iraqi parliament fails to complete the government formation of Adel Abdul Mahdi

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Dec 2018, 2:47 am

[size=32]
    the Iraqi parliament fails to complete the government formation of Adel Abdul Mahdi[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The Iraqi parliament failed on Tuesday to vote on vacant posts of ministers in the current federal government headed by Adel Abdul Mahdi.

The session of the House of Representatives, which was scheduled to witness the vote on the remaining ministers of chaos and verbal quarrels between the parties to the conflict on those ministries.

The Presidency of the Council decided to adjourn the session until next Thursday, according to a statement issued by the Information Office of the Speaker of Parliament Mohammad Halboussi.

The Ministry of Education and Culture: Dr. Abdul-Amir Al-Hamdani, Ministry of Immigration and Displaced: Hana Emmanuel Korakis , Ministry of Justice: Judge Dara Noureddine, Ministry of Planning: Nouri Sabah Hameed Abtan Al-Dulaimi, Ministry of Interior: Mr. Faleh Fahad Faisal Al Fayadh, Ministry of Defense: Faisal Fener Al-Faisal Al-Jarba.

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:28 pm