Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

discuss the problems of Basra and Nineveh highlights the work of the parliament session tomorrow

rocky

discuss the problems of Basra and Nineveh highlights the work of the parliament session tomorrow

Post by rocky on Wed 05 Dec 2018, 2:25 pm

Complete the formation of the government and discuss the problems of Basra and Nineveh highlights the work of the parliament session tomorrow

19:00 - 05/12/2018
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD - 
The House of Representatives announced on Wednesday the agenda of the session of parliament on Thursday, while stressing that the meeting will include the completion of the formation of the government and discuss the problems of the provinces of Basra and Nineveh. 
The Council said in a statement received by the agency "Information", a copy of it, "The agenda on Thursday, includes a discussion of developments in the formation of the government." 
He added that "the meeting will include discussing the situation in the provinces of Basra and Nineveh, as well as institutionalize the alliance of reform and reconstruction." 
And raised the House of Representatives, on Tuesday, its meeting to Thursday, after failing to hold a full quorum and vote on the candidates brought by Adel Abdul Mahdi to complete the government cab.

Current date/time is Mon 10 Dec 2018, 12:33 am