Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

$ 2.4 billion to clear the soil of Kuwait from Iraqi pollution

rocky

$ 2.4 billion to clear the soil of Kuwait from Iraqi pollution

Post by rocky on Wed 05 Dec 2018, 2:55 pm

[size=32]
$ 2.4 billion to clear the soil of Kuwait from Iraqi pollution[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

10 hours ago

A Kuwaiti official said on Wednesday that the United Nations and Kuwait are preparing to put projects worth $ 2.4 billion until 2025 to clear the Kuwaiti soil from pollution caused by Iraq's invasion of Kuwait. 
"The money will be allocated only to the rehabilitation of Kuwaiti soil and will be paid by the United Nations for the compensation of the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait, 
He described external pollution caused by the invasion of Iraq in 1990 as "one of the biggest environmental disasters on the planet." 
He added that KOC will allocate 50 million dinars ($ 164.4 million) to clean the soil from pollution caused by the company's operations.
The head of the Kuwait Oil Company's Soil Rehabilitation Project Team, Muthanna Al-Muamen, explained that the area of ​​the oil-contaminated soil in Kuwait is 114 square kilometers while the oil-contaminated soil amounts to 26 million cubic meters.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 10 Dec 2018, 12:26 am