Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Finance agrees in principle to create financial accounts of the administrative units of Basra

rocky

Finance agrees in principle to create financial accounts of the administrative units of Basra

Post by rocky on Thu 06 Dec 2018, 1:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Finance agrees in principle to create financial accounts of the administrative units of Basra[/size]

[rtl]1 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]The Ministry of Finance agreed in principle to create financial accounts of the administrative units of Basra to know the fate of the funds allocated to the province.[/rtl]
[rtl]Qaim Qamam al-Zubair Abbas Maher said that the administrative units did not work with financial powers as required.[/rtl]
[rtl]He added that there are great problems in the service sector of Basra needs to study thoroughly and have broader powers to promote it.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 15 Dec 2018, 7:13 pm