Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

evacuation of the office of CNN American channel because of the threat of a bomb

rocky

evacuation of the office of CNN American channel because of the threat of a bomb

Post by rocky on Fri 07 Dec 2018, 2:02 am

[size=32]
evacuation of the office of CNN American channel because of the threat of a bomb[/size]

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

NEW YORK (Reuters) - New York police have evacuated the office of CNN on Friday because of a bomb threat.
Police said on their site that they had evacuated CNN offices and studios from their employees after a bomb was alerted.

But later issued a statement after conducting investigations and inspections inside the building, confirming that no explosive device was found in the building to make it clear that it was a false report.

Police asked the staff of the building to return to their workplaces, stressing that there was no security threat and no threat to their lives.

The station's office was evacuated at the Time Warner Center in New York last October, after the threat of an explosive device.

Current date/time is Sun 09 Dec 2018, 3:41 pm