Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Security expert: The government is called upon to suspend the strategic framework agreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Security expert: The government is called upon to suspend the strategic framework agreement Empty Security expert: The government is called upon to suspend the strategic framework agreement

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Dec 2018, 2:51 am

Security expert: The government is called upon to suspend the strategic framework agreement
     - 09/12/2018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Security expert Kazem al-Hajj said on Sunday that the American side gave itself the legitimacy of targeting the resistance factions at the border with Syria, pointing out that the government is called upon to intervene and end the presence of these forces and stop the work of the strategic framework agreement.
    "The American presence in the western bases of Iraq is a threat to the resistance factions, because this presence represents a threat and a blatant interference in the Iraqi affairs," Al-Haj said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah. "America has put some resistance factions on the terrorism list, Justification for targeting the factions, and give itself the legitimacy of that blatant targeting. "
    "The government has a lot of question marks about its silence," he said. "We have to take a stand on this, because the forces at the border may be targeted at any moment by American airliners."
    Al-Haj pointed out that "the strategic framework agreement must be reminding the American side of it, and work to end that agreement and remove Mamood of foreign troops from Iraq." Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:39 pm