Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Why Mohammed bin Salman was absent from the reception ceremony of leaders of the Gulf summit?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Summit - Why Mohammed bin Salman was absent from the reception ceremony of leaders of the Gulf summit? Empty Why Mohammed bin Salman was absent from the reception ceremony of leaders of the Gulf summit?

Post by Rocky Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:16 am

Summit - Why Mohammed bin Salman was absent from the reception ceremony of leaders of the Gulf summit? %D9%85%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%AF-%D8%A8%D9%86-%D8%B3%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86-13-400x330
    Why Mohammed bin Salman was absent from the reception ceremony of leaders of the Gulf summit?

The absence of Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman on Sunday welcomed the attention of the observers and the follow-up of the delegations attending the 39th session of the Gulf summit in Riyadh.
    King Salman bin Abdul Aziz, who received the camera's lenses, received the delegations participating in the summit without being crowned by him. This raised many questions, especially since the Crown Prince did not appear in the media for six days.
    But later appeared during the opening session.
    The crown prince will launch next Monday the King Salman Energy City in Dhahran, providing 100,000 direct and indirect jobs over the long term, Saudi media said.
    It will be the first media appearance announced by Ibn Salman since his return from Algeria, which he visited for two days, in the framework of an external tour that included a number of Arab countries, and Argentina, which attended the G20.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:42 am