Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Pressure prevented the inclusion of the cab on the agenda of the meeting yesterday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Pressure prevented the inclusion of the cab on the agenda of the meeting yesterday Empty Deputy: Pressure prevented the inclusion of the cab on the agenda of the meeting yesterday

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Dec 2018, 3:04 am

Deputy: Pressure prevented the inclusion of the cab on the agenda of the meeting yesterday

09:33 - 10/12/2018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the Fatah Alliance Saad al-Khazali, on Monday, the Presidency of the Parliament under pressure to not include the cabinet cab on the agenda of yesterday's meeting, indicating that a large number of deputies attended the cafeteria of Parliament and entered some of the meeting and left the others after they learned to leave the agenda of the cab Ministerial level.
    Khazali said in a statement to the information that the meeting of the House of Representatives yesterday, after being postponed for half an hour than the specified date has seen the presence of most MPs hoping to include the cabinet cabin on the agenda, in order to vote on them.
    Khazali added that "the agenda did not contain the ministerial cabin under the pressure of the reform alliance, because they do not want to pass the candidate of the Ministry of Interior Faleh Fayyad, as the whole objection is focused on this candidate."
    He explained that "a large number of members of Parliament attended the cafeteria of Parliament, and entered 140 of them to the Chamber of the Council to attend the meeting, and the rest of them registered their presence and left parliament after they learned that the meeting gave up the vote on the cabinet cabins." Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:21 pm