Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad reform: the next two sessions of parliament will decide the heads of parliamentary committee

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad reform: the next two sessions of parliament will decide the heads of parliamentary committee Empty Baghdad reform: the next two sessions of parliament will decide the heads of parliamentary committee

Post by Rocky Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Baghdad reform: the next two sessions of parliament will decide the heads of parliamentary committees[/size]

[rtl]40 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Direction - Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]The reform coalition said that the next two sessions of the parliament will resolve the heads of the parliamentary committees, after the finalization of the ministerial cabin.[/rtl]

[rtl]Sadiq Hamid MP for the reform said that the presidency of the committees will be distributed to all political blocs and each committee will hold its elections within the committees and not during the meetings of the Council of Representatives, provided that the selection of the Chairman of the Committee contrary to the representation of ministers,[/rtl]

[rtl]Explaining that the Parliament issued its parliamentary orders in the names of committees, but the presidencies have not yet been resolved and still under the chairmanship of the oldest deputy.[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:10 am