Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq participates in the meeting (21) of the Committee of Customs Procedures in the League of Arab S

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq participates in the meeting (21) of the Committee of Customs Procedures in the League of Arab S Empty Iraq participates in the meeting (21) of the Committee of Customs Procedures in the League of Arab S

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Dec 2018, 2:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The General Authority of Customs announced its participation in the meetings of the Committee of the Egyptian Action and Information - the meeting (21) which was launched on Monday at the headquarters of the Arab League, organized by the Department of Arab Economic Integration in Cairo.
    "The meeting included a number of topics related to the draft of the unified Arab customs procedures guide and the establishment of the unified customs information center and the licensed customs outlets, in addition to a number of important topics. The meetings were characterized by professional professionalism and spirit of cooperation, And brothers. "
    The Commission added that this was part of its plan of action to keep abreast of strengthening and continuing cooperation with the Arab countries and the regional region to promote the work of customs.
    Yasser Al Shammari

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:56 pm