Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia handed over three missile engines to the Americans

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia handed over three missile engines to the Americans Empty Russia handed over three missile engines to the Americans

Post by Rocky Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:36 am

Russia handed over three missile engines to the Americans
    Russia handed over three missile engines to the Americans Irq_1057957783_1544452884
    MOSCOW (Reuters) - Three Russian-made RD-180 rocket engines have been handed over to American buyers, the Russian firm Inergomash announced on Monday.
    "On December 6, three RD-180 engines were delivered to American buyers. Pratt and Whitney, United Lawn Allies, and RD Amroos signed models," the company said in a statement. Engines, and this is the third case for the delivery of engines in 2018.
    In another context, the United States announced its intention to get rid of the obligations imposed by the agreement signed by the United States and Russia in the last century, does not allow the agreement to the parties to acquire the medium and the least range. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=110298

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:42 am