Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Union of Arab Banks concludes the course «Combating electronic banking piracy»

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

electronic -   Union of Arab Banks concludes the course «Combating electronic banking piracy» Empty Union of Arab Banks concludes the course «Combating electronic banking piracy»

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Dec 2018, 10:37 am

Union of Arab Banks concludes the course «Combating electronic banking piracy»

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Union of Arab Banks concluded on Tuesday the course "Cyber ​​Security and Combating Electronic Piracy in Banks" in cooperation with the Central Bank of Iraq and the Association of Iraqi Private Banks.
    27 trainees representing six banks participated in the session. The closing ceremony was attended by the representative of the Union of Arab Banks in Iraq Raja Kamouni.
    The director of management and training in the Association of Iraqi private banks, Ahmed Hashemi, "The management of the Association is happy with such courses upgrade the Iraqi banking sector," noting that "came shortly after the Association of Iraqi private banks signed a memorandum of understanding with the Center for Banking Studies in the bank The Iraqi Central Cooperation in the fields of training and research.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:06 pm