Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Bawi: The inclusion of America on the Iraqi list of terrorism insulting sovereignty

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Bawi: The inclusion of America on the Iraqi list of terrorism insulting sovereignty Empty Al-Bawi: The inclusion of America on the Iraqi list of terrorism insulting sovereignty

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Dec 2018, 2:34 am

Al-Bawi: The inclusion of America on the Iraqi list of terrorism insulting sovereignty

09:09 - 12/12/2018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Political analyst Hazem al-Bawi said on Wednesday that the American side imposed sanctions on any Iraqi party that disrespect Washington from the sovereignty of the country, pointing out that the government should take a position on the American side after including some resistance factions on the list of terrorism.
    Al-Bawi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the repetition of the American side to include the Iraqi resistance factions or political parties on the list of terrorism is a violation of one of the terms of the strategic framework agreement signed between the two sides in 2011.
    Al-Bawi expressed his concern that "the successive US decisions are a matter of weakening or underestimating the Iraqi side." He also called on the Iraqi government to "address the US embassy and stop dealing with Iraq in accordance with the principle of sovereignty and mutual respect."
    He wonders if he is a US political figure who would declare against Iraq or harm his sovereignty. Will Washington accept that the latter deals with the same American self? Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:48 pm