Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Investment Babylon calls for the need to reform the banking system and a policy of soft loan

rocky

Investment Babylon calls for the need to reform the banking system and a policy of soft loan

Post by rocky on Tue 04 Feb 2014, 4:29 pm

Tue Feb 04 2014 8:40 p.m. | (Voice of Iraq)

Alsumaria News / Babylon called the Investment Commission of the province of Babylon, on Tuesday, to the need to reform the banking system in Iraq and a policy of soft loan, arguing that most investors are suffering from the laws of the local banks, which prevents them from borrowing. said TRA Director General Alaa bayonet in an interview for "Alsumaria News "," The banking system in Iraq suffers from most of the investors, especially banking laws that prohibit the granting of loans to investors and citizens alike smoothly, making the most of the projects are scattered and private investment projects involving housing, "noting that" the movement of Finance in Iraq is an essential part and important role in building the infrastructure. " added bayonet that "there is very much needed to facilitate lending policy is not an investor, but the citizen in the purchase of residential units," adding that he "can not for the real estate sector to grow and prosper and achieve real results on the ground without entering banks, both government or the private sector. " and called on the bayonet to the "need to reform the banking system in Iraq for the advancement of the economic reality of the investment," and urged "a conference in Baghdad of international banks, Arab and local and investors to discuss the reality of banks and investors and give the signal is also important for investors wishing to enter the market Iraqi promising. " It is noteworthy that Iraq suffers from a severe housing crisis due to the increasing number of population relative to the number of residential complexes, in addition to the inability of citizens with limited income from the construction of housing units of its own because of the high price of land and construction materials.

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ar&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sotaliraq.com%2Fmobile-news.php%3Fid%3D135322%23ixzz2sO3i12rf

Current date/time is Wed 07 Dec 2016, 6:11 pm