Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Leading the call: Maliki informed us of his intention to take the post of Vice President of the Repu

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Leading the call: Maliki informed us of his intention to take the post of Vice President of the Repu Empty Leading the call: Maliki informed us of his intention to take the post of Vice President of the Repu

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Dec 2018, 6:31 am

Leading the call: Maliki informed us of his intention to take the post of Vice President of the Republic

14:17 - 12/12/2018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Revealed the leader of the Islamic Dawa Party Ali al-Adeeb, on Wednesday, to inform the Secretary-General of the party Nuri al-Maliki leadership of the party intention to take the post of Vice President of the Republic in the current session.
    "The Secretary-General of the Islamic Dawa Party Nuri al-Maliki told the party leadership of his intention to take the post of Vice President of the Republic during the current session."
    The writer said that "Maliki pointed to the existence of political promises to support the post after the completion of the cabinet cabins."
    The victory coalition headed by former Prime Minister Haider Abadi revealed last Sunday, the rejection of the latter offer to assume the post of Vice President, indicating that there are calls within the coalition and outside the need to take Abadi to the post.
    The MP denied the alliance Fath Amer al-Fayez in a previous statement to / information / / there are discussions on the positions of Vice-President of the Republic at the present time, noting that the nomination of a deputy or vice presidents of the Republic depends on the completion of the cabinet cabins. Ending / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:53 pm