Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

GE: Investment negotiations reach advanced stages and intense focus on the summer of 2019

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

GE: Investment negotiations reach advanced stages and intense focus on the summer of 2019 Empty GE: Investment negotiations reach advanced stages and intense focus on the summer of 2019

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Dec 2018, 1:47 am

GE: Investment negotiations reach advanced stages and intense focus on the summer of 2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

GE confirmed on Thursday that negotiations with the Iraqi government to develop the energy sector in the country has reached advanced stages, while seeking to add 12 confirmed Kika watts to produce electric power in the medium and long term.
    The executive director of the company in the Middle East and North Africa, Medhat Almrobei, in an interview conducted in cooperation with the "political and economic Iraqi Center", said that "the electricity sector in dire need to invest in energy-rich like Iraq is a country," noting that "experience has the company's estimated 50 year continued to work on Iraqi territory, based on local expertise and workers who estimated the proportion of the total with 90 percent of the number of the company's employees in Iraq. "
    He added that "the company is able to add more than 2 kW in the coming summer," noting that "should speed up the decision in the discussion with investment companies, including GE, despite the arrival at advanced stages," noting that "the implementation of any contract to increase the production of electric power Requires a period of at least 6 months. "
    "The company is trying to increase the 12 megawatts to the production of electric power, and the use of clean energy, which provides Iraq with about 4 kW of other watts," he said, adding that the company can help the Ministry of Electricity to plan for the development of the sector in the future and in the medium and long term.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:38 am