Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi government issued an explanation on the escape of leaders of the preacher from the prison

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

iraqi -  The Iraqi government issued an explanation on the escape of leaders of the preacher from the prison Empty The Iraqi government issued an explanation on the escape of leaders of the preacher from the prison

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Dec 2018, 2:43 am

[size=32]
    The Iraqi government issued an explanation on the escape of leaders of the preacher from the prison of Sulaymaniyah[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

46 minutes ago

The Ministry of Justice on Thursday denied news of the escape of inmates from one of its prisons.

The ministry said in a statement today that the security measures witnessed the highest levels of control and under the joint supervision of security forces responsible for the protection of its external walls, referring to the prison, "Sousse" Federalism in Sulaymaniyah.

The ministry called on the media to be credible in transmitting the information, especially regarding the prison file, because it is detrimental to the security of the country in general.

In its statement, the ministry demanded the adoption of the news from its official source in the ministry to move away from false and fabricated information.

An official security source in Sulaymaniyah said earlier today that 21 leaders of the group had fled from Sousse prison.

The source said that during the past few days, these prisoners escaped from the prison mentioned, indicating that six were arrested in the city of Sulaymaniyah, and 10 others in the area of ​​Bazian.

The source added that five more escaped prisoners were still believed to be in the Delizah area of ​​the province, adding that security forces were conducting search and search operations to arrest them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:51 pm