Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Suron" warns against the consequences of the seizure and trading degrees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

warns - Suron" warns against the consequences of the seizure and trading degrees Empty Suron" warns against the consequences of the seizure and trading degrees

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Dec 2018, 2:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    "Suron" warns against the consequences of the seizure and trading degrees

A coalition warned of the consequences of the seizure and trading degrees, calling for the fall of the most severe obstacles to the violators of the mechanism and controls appointments.
    "Some education directorates and their staff and with the support of some who are trying through their influence to exploit and control the grades announced by the Ministry of Education to achieve personal and partisan gains, and selling these grades through their brokers," said the leader of the alliance of the deputy MP Alaa al-Rubaie in a statement issued by his media office today.
    He added that "we and many of the deputies will stand by the lookout for anyone who begs him to steal or trade in degrees of employment, pointing out that" the learning reality in Iraq reached the abyss as a result of quotas and control corrupt corrupters on the education file, noting that "successive governments failed during the period The development of effective solutions to the problems of the educational system and fight the phenomenon of selling and buying grades and failed even in justification and treatment.
    Al-Rubaie called at the same time half the class of lecturers and holders of the required competencies and graduates of previous years and take into account the distribution in a fair manner on the basis of geographical area to achieve learning balance, calling for the areas of parties and some areas that were deprived of those degrees due to default and neglect of those areas,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:08 am