Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Gold Falls to the Lowest Level with the Dollar Rising

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Gold Falls to the Lowest Level with the Dollar Rising Empty Gold Falls to the Lowest Level with the Dollar Rising

Post by Rocky Fri 14 Dec 2018, 1:46 am

Gold Falls to the Lowest Level with the Dollar Rising

09:30 - 14/12/2018

Gold Falls to the Lowest Level with the Dollar Rising Gold-aa
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Gold fell to a one-week low as the dollar and global equities rallied, while palladium touched record highs on expectations of higher demand for the metal, which is used as a catalyst in the auto industry.
    Spot gold fell 0.3 percent to $ 1242.60 an ounce by 1921 GMT.
    US gold futures fell $ 2.60, or 0.2 percent, to settle at $ 1247.40 an ounce.
    The dollar rose against a basket of major currencies, supported by the euro's fall after the European Central Bank lowered its growth and inflation forecast for next year.
    The precious yellow metal was also pressured by an improved appetite for risk as global equity markets received support from signs of easing trade tensions between the US and China.

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:33 am