Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The French prime minister expects a budget deficit beyond the EU's acceptable limit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The French prime minister expects a budget deficit beyond the EU's acceptable limit Empty The French prime minister expects a budget deficit beyond the EU's acceptable limit

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Dec 2018, 1:18 am

The French prime minister expects a budget deficit beyond the EU's acceptable limit

The French prime minister expects a budget deficit beyond the EU's acceptable limit 11900

French Prime Minister Eduard Philippe said the budget deficit would probably exceed the 3 percent of the EU's agreed gross domestic product (GDP), expected to hit 3.2 percent next year.
    France is expected to go beyond that limit after French President Emmanuel Macaron gave concessions to anti-government protesters earlier in December, causing a budget deficit of 10 billion euros ($ 11.30 billion).
    The prime minister made the remarks in an interview with the newspaper Leszeko.
    In an effort to pacify the "yellow jackets" protesters, Macron announced an increase in the minimum wage and a tax cut for most retirees.
    Before the announcement, expectations were for a budget deficit of 2.8 percent in 2019.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:20 am