Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Halbusi: Iraq has been overtaken by Saudi support

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Halbusi: Iraq has been overtaken by Saudi support Empty Al-Halbusi: Iraq has been overtaken by Saudi support

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Dec 2018, 2:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Al-Halbusi: Iraq has been overtaken by Saudi support

President of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbusi said that Iraq has exceeded the stage of the organization calling the terrorist thanks to Saudi support.
    During his meeting with Saudi Shura Council Chairman Abdullah bin Mohammed during his visit to Riyadh, Al-Halabousi said that Iraq is looking forward to an advanced future in the nature of this cooperation between Baghdad and Riyadh, which reflects positively on the two brotherly peoples, pointing out that Iraq in the next phase related to construction and reconstruction requires the cooperation of brothers and friends, Headed by the Kingdom.
    "Iraq has gone through a difficult phase thanks to the support of the kingdom, which has contributed to the expulsion of the terrorist organization from many regions and cities there," Halboussi said. He pointed out that the meeting discussed the importance of enhancing bilateral relations related to investment and expanding trade exchange between the two countries through opening border ports starting from Arar port and developing them, and coordinating joint positions regarding the status of the region in general and how to work together. Experiences between them.
    For his part, the Saudi Shura Council approved a memorandum of understanding between the General Customs Authority in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Border Crossings  Authority in the Republic of Iraq on the development of the Iraqi Arar port.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:57 am