Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Arab League condemns Turkish violation of Iraqi sovereignty

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Arab League condemns Turkish violation of Iraqi sovereignty Empty Arab League condemns Turkish violation of Iraqi sovereignty

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Dec 2018, 3:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Arab League condemns Turkish violation of Iraqi sovereignty

The Arab League on Tuesday condemned "Turkey's violation of Iraqi sovereignty".
    Spokesman for the Secretary-General of the League of Arab States, Mahmoud Afifi, said that the successive Turkish strikes over the past few days on sites in northern Iraq violate the sovereignty of the Iraqi state.
    He added that this is a condemned and unacceptable violation whatever the motive behind it, because it violates the rules of international law and contradicts the principles of good neighborliness.
    Afifi said that the Arab summit has issued several resolutions condemning the violation of Iraqi sovereignty in this way, pointing out that Turkey's repeated disregard for the Arab position reflects a kind of indifference to its relations with Arab countries on a sound basis based on respect for sovereignty and non-interference in the internal affairs of States.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:37 pm