Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia declares the facade of the militants after their defeat in Syria and Iraq Wednesday, December

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia declares the facade of the militants after their defeat in Syria and Iraq Wednesday, December Empty Russia declares the facade of the militants after their defeat in Syria and Iraq Wednesday, December

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Dec 2018, 2:35 am

Russia declares the facade of the militants after their defeat in Syria and Iraq

Wednesday, December 19,
    -+

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

announced Secretary of the Assistant Security Council , the Russian International Security Affairs Alexander Vinedictov on Wednesday that part of the militants , Syriaand Iraq have moved after their defeat to Africa and formed pockets of terrorist groups, the organizational Qaeda and Daesh and "Boko Haram". 

"Let us take the problem of terrorism, which stands today sharply against African countries, because after the defeat of the armed groups in Syria and Iraq, some of the militants were spotted in the Sahel and the South," he said.

"As a result, large pockets of land were created under the banner of Daqash, al-Qaeda and Bukhu Haram, which declared loyalty to Daish." 

The Syrian crisis began in 2011 and announced at the end of 2017 the victory over the organization of the "Da'ash" terrorist in Syria and Iraq, and there are still some areas in Syria purged of the militants with the support of the Russian air force. At the moment, a political settlement and the reconstruction of Syria And the return of refugees.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:10 am