Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

WTO agrees to Qatar's request for arbitration in a lawsuit against Saudi Arabia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

WTO agrees to Qatar's request for arbitration in a lawsuit against Saudi Arabia Empty WTO agrees to Qatar's request for arbitration in a lawsuit against Saudi Arabia

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Dec 2018, 2:52 am

WTO agrees to Qatar's request for arbitration in a lawsuit against Saudi Arabia

December 19, 2018 | 10:30 am
    WTO agrees to Qatar's request for arbitration in a lawsuit against Saudi Arabia Capture-11

The World Trade Organization (WTO) has agreed to set up an arbitral tribunal to determine whether Saudi Arabia has violated Qatar's intellectual property rights, particularly the rights of BN Sport.

The group, which owns the rights to broadcast many major sporting events, is demanding Saudi Arabia's $ 1 billion in compensation for this "large-scale piracy," which it claims was its victim.

The piracy has been criticized by many parties involved in various sports competitions, such as the European national football championships, the Formula One World Championship, and the English Wimbledon tennis tournament.

FIFA announced in July that it would take legal action against Bout Kue against the piracy of the 2018 World Cup, calling on authorities "in Saudi Arabia and various countries where these illegal activities were monitored to support us in the fight against Piracy ".

http://www.alnujaba-news.com/?p=46844

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:26 am