Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nassif to Abdul Mahdi: We will not accept the administration of the government agencies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nassif to Abdul Mahdi: We will not accept the administration of the government agencies Empty Nassif to Abdul Mahdi: We will not accept the administration of the government agencies

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Dec 2018, 6:43 am

Nassif to Abdul Mahdi: We will not accept the administration of the government agencies

13:40 - 19/12/2018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    MP of the coalition of state law, high Nassif, on Wednesday, the martyrdom of Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi that the previous governments managed a number of its ministry by proxy, stressing that the martyrdom of Abdul Mahdi, this is rejected in toto and will not accept it.
    Nassif said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the reasoning of Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi yesterday during the weekly press conference that we can run some ministries by proxy, as happened in previous governments is absolutely unacceptable and we will not accept it."
    She added that "the political blocs want the government to move forward and not back to back and can not be implemented any government program in which ministries run by proxy."
    Naseef called on the prime minister to "complete his ministerial cabinet as soon as possible and not listen to the advice of others about keeping some ministries run by proxy." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:11 am